Century's Outlaws
No email activation required upon registration.
Century's Outlaws
No email activation required upon registration.
Century's Outlaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outlaws of all time in one century story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lake House<Roxas's Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxas

Roxas

Dating/Married To : Lilian
Job : Pro Paintball player
Race : Human{Chosen one}

Lake House<Roxas's Room Empty
PostSubject: Lake House<Roxas's Room   Lake House<Roxas's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Roxas walks into his room.He exhaled deepyl as he walked over face planting on his bed.He stretched his body through out the entire matress.He hated going to meetings early in the morning, but he loved playing paintball, and that was all he needed to force himself out of bed every time.He closed his face pushing his face into the sheets of his bed, falling into a light sleep.Roxas was quickly attacked by a barrage of dreams, most of them consisting of his life in Australia.His mind locked on to one of these dreams displaying it through out his entire brain.

-Dream-
Roxas stood before the large muscular man that he recognized as his dad.The look on the man's face seemed to make Roxas's face churn.He understood this look, it meant that something terrible had happened, something that could possibly change his life.

Roxas-"W-whats wrong father?"

He didn't answer.To Roxas it would seem he were just a standing corpse, if it weren't for the constant twitching his the man's eyes.

Roxas-"Father...speak to me."

Roxas stared into the eyes of his father, sweat dripping from his face as he watched the man open his mouth to speak.There was a long pause, then the familiar calm, deep voice Roxas had heard throughout his childhood brushed trhough his ears.

Father-"Roxas i'm sorry but-"

The dream was cut off as Roxas awoke from bed.He had remembered that day in his dream to the last hour.He remembered it for it was the day he'd found out his mother was killed while she was out shopping for groceries.Roxas stood up walking to the bathroom, washing his face off in his sink.He stared at himself in the mirror watching as the water dripped from his face.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Lake House<Roxas's Room   Lake House<Roxas's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Roxas had finished drying off his face, when he looked down at his stomach.He had left in such a hurry for his meeting that he forgot to grab something to eat.He walked from his room heading into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Lake House<Roxas's Room   Lake House<Roxas's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 am

Roxas walked in stripping off his clothes, before changing in green camo swimming trunks.He walks out to join them.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Lake House<Roxas's Room   Lake House<Roxas's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 pm

Roxas walked into his room stripping out of his swim trunks, before putting on a clean pair of boxer, long shorts, and an under armer shirt.He walked out heading onto the porch to think.
Back to top Go down
Roxas

Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Lake House<Roxas's Room   Lake House<Roxas's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 am

Roxas walked into his room, setting the radiator near his bed, before taking off his shirt putting on a clean red T-shirt before walking back into the main room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lake House<Roxas's Room   Lake House<Roxas's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lake House<Roxas's Room
Page 1 of 1