Century's Outlaws
No email activation required upon registration.
Century's Outlaws
No email activation required upon registration.
Century's Outlaws
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outlaws of all time in one century story.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mall >GameStop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valos
Admin
Valos

Dating/Married To : None
Job : Recently Unemployed
Race : Human{Chosen One}

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:31 pm

The "Shopping Community" was what the town called the Mall. It was huge, had almost every store you could think of, and was open for 12 hours a day, from 8 in the morning to 8 at night. Up on the 2nd floor, was the GameStop, where Valos worked. Today on Sunday was slow, and he was restocking the shelves, no customers at the moment. He sighed. As he was restocking the ps2 games, he was day dreaming. Life was slow, especially today. He had just graduated, and he had no idea what he wanted to do with his life. His parents were relentless about college, but he wasn't sure that's what he wanted to do. He was good at a lot of things, but working at schools wasn't one of them. He was very intelligent, but he got nervous in school. Needless to say, his temper didn't help with staying out of trouble. Because of his decent and accent, people made fun of him a lot for he could not pronounce some words correctly. He had moved here when he was 8 from Russia. It had been 11 years since he moved. He would always have a Russian accent, and he kind of liked it better then the American ones. The kids were mean to him. They had always called him count Dracula, or other vampire names because he had the accent and his appearance was almost too perfect, leaving him for ridicule. As he finished loading the racks, he got up, carried the empty box back into the back room, and begin sweeping up. His manager was out and wouldn't be back for a while.
Back to top Go down
https://centurysoutlaws.forumotion.com
Lilian

Lilian

Dating/Married To : Roxas
Job : Advanced Ballet Teacher at Mall dance studio
Race : Human/Chosen One

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Lilian walks into the store. "HEY VALOS!!!!!" She hoped she would scare him but at the same time thought it wouldn't work too well

Last edited by Lilian on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:07 pm

Valos jumped a little, and smiled to himself, walking out from the back room, waving at her, speaking in his Russian accent, "Good afternoon Lilian. How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:08 pm

"I am good, slightly bored. So I decided to come bug you. How are you?" The Frenck coming out as she spoke
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm

He chuckled slightly, continuing to sweep as he spoke, "Oh I am well. Just cleaning up here. It is almost closing time and my boss will be back shortly."
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 pm

"Oh mind if i hang out until then?"
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 pm

"Not at all, my dear friend." he smiles continuing to clean. He thought to himself, finally replying to her, "What is it you wish to do now that you are out of high school?"
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:20 pm

"Honestly i don't know. My parents are pushing me to go study engineering in college. But i might go study ancient Greek. What about you?" Lilian leans against the checkout counter
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:23 pm

He puts up the broom, cleaning up the checkout counter, "I do not know my fate as well. I do love the...oh, how do you say, Myths and such." he smiled, putting away some papers.
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:26 pm

"Myths... How i loved studying them." She messed with a pair of sunglasses that sat on her head
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

"Yes. I too am intrigued in the stories they tell and the meanings they hold. I am fascinated by the vampires, as well.." he trails off, remembering how the kids used to make fun of him and call him count Dracula as a child. He frowned slightly, going back to cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 pm

"Vampires weren't my favorite but i did have fun reading into all the myths involved with them." Lilian walks off looking at a new PS2 game.
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:34 pm

He nods, locking all the drawers and cases. He stands up watching her. He had known her for 11 years, and he loved her and knew her better then anyone. He looked at her, like really looked at her, and he noticed how beautiful she was. He smiled, and walked to the other shelves, straightening out the cases.
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 pm

She put the game back and went back to the counter. "So what are you going to spend your summer doing?"
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:38 pm

He blinked, looking back at her, "I have no idea Lilian. I was hoping you guys would let me stay at your houses. My Family is going back to Russia this summer, but I have no desire to go back. So I was wondering if I may stay at your houses. Your parents all like me well enough, no?"
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:41 pm

"Well my parents are taking a tour around europe this summer so it'll just be me. You can stay with me."
Back to top Go down
Valos
Admin
Valos

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:45 pm

He smiles, finally done cleaning up, "Thank you Lilian. You are a..how they say, a gem among coal." He looked at the door right as his boss walked in.

Boss: "What are you doing Valos? I'm paying you to work not gossip."

"Oh, yes sir, I was not-"

Boss: "I dont need none of your goddamn excuses. Just get out of here, and next time don't bring your little girlfriend over when Im not here."

"But sir I was-"

Boss: "Damn i Valos, I said that's enough. I'm deducting this from your pay."

I sigh, giving up, "Yes sir..sorry sir, it will not happen again."

Boss: "You bet your sweet ass it wont. Now go home Valos."

I nod, glancing at you, ashamed, grabbing my bag and walking out the room with you.
Back to top Go down
Lilian

Lilian

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Lilian looks down at the ground, "I am sorry..." She walks out the store
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mall >GameStop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mall >GameStop   Mall >GameStop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mall >GameStop
Page 1 of 1